|INFORMATION FOR SPECIFIERS||Cylindrical wooden pole|
|Glue-lamellated larch wood|
|Height : 4m, 5m and 6m|
|Ø 140 mm (4m mast), Ø 168 mm (5m mast), Ø 194 mm (6m mast)|
|Parements décoratifs en profilé d’aluminium|
|Galvanised steel tubular base height 1m50|
|Inspection door for electrical connection|
|Aluminium cast framed bracket, outreach 380 mm, 695 mm, 1000 mm|
|MOUNTING INTERFACE||Height 4m, 5m et 6m : Fastening by 4 anchor bolts JT 20/18 x 400mm with fixing centres 300 x 300mm|
|MECHANICAL INTERFACE||Specific mounting by decorative connection|
|Bracket top mounting on the pole|
Glue-lamellated wood uses species grown in managed European forests. Its rational management ensures forest resources are reconstituted.
Growing 1kg of wood in a developing forest absorbs 1.5 kg of CO2 and produces 1kg of oxygen.
The environmental impact relating to the use of glues is reduced by the use of decantation techniques and biological treatment.
ECLATEC uses larch wood, a species grown in managed forests. This species is particularly suited to the production of glue-lamellated poles.
Shaft production involves several stages:
- Logs cut into square edged planks.
- Hygroscopic and thermal stabilisation.
- Machining of the joints, abutting and gluing to constitute the laminated strips.
- Assembly of the strips to constitute a beam with the dimensional and mechanical properties required.
- After the glue has set, the shaft is planed and turned before applying the varnish.
- Sealing varnish with an acrylate dispersion base and alkyd resins.
Decorative satin finish.
- Aqueous phase impregnation, solvent-free.